Being the leading retail training institution in Malaysia to fulfil the needs and interests for a sustainable retail industry.
Nurture individuals to the discovery, advancement, and application of knowledge that meet the needs of the retail industry.
1. To be the preferred talent management for the retail industry.
2. To transfer and share critical knowledge with the retail industry.
3. To raise awareness and equip the retail industry with the right tools to embark on digital transformation.
1. Accountability – We are personally accountable for delivering on our commitments, from pre-training to post-training.
2. Innovation – We are committed to helping the retail industry innovate and digitalise their business
3. Integrity – We must uphold the highest integrity at all levels of the business. We must do things right, and we must do the right things.
SH Retail Academy (SHRA) is a retail training provider founded in September 2019 inspired by the intention of Mr Lim Kim Heng, Managing Director of Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd (Senheng), to support Malaysian SMEs especially in the retail industry to grow by increasing productivity through digitalisation and upskilling of employees.
Many Malaysian SMEs today are facing business challenges due to reducing footfall, e-commerce competition, and lack of talents. SHRA combines time-proven application successes from Senheng with the latest knowledge and concepts to bring effective retail training programs for Malaysian SMEs, especially in the retail industry. As the leading consumer electronics retailer in Malaysia established since 1989, Senheng has innovated through many transformations and pioneered many initiatives such as Digital Transformation and Seamless, vital elements to the business concept of New Retail.
Starting from the formulation of SHRA training programs outlines, the program content, and the delivery methods; each process is derived using retail thought process and retail needs. The programs that SHRA offers are specifically catered for the Malaysian retail sector addressing various elements from retail management such as inventory, manpower, sales, supply chain, succession and leadership, crisis and risk, presentation, digitalisation to New Retail, and more. SHRA also specialises in customising programs according to the clients’ needs and technical requirements.
All of SHRA retail training programs are HRDF registered and claimable.