In 2016, Jack Ma has pointed out that e-commerce will become a “traditional” business soon, and that the future of retailers would be to transform into New Retail. What exactly is New Retail? New Retail is the seamless integration of online and offline stores so that we can give customers the convenience to decide where, when and how they want to shop. Transforming into new retail is not an easy process, as it means that we need to adopt new ways to manage our business operations now.
In this program, we will be giving you some insights towards what it means for businesses to transform into New Retail and what are some of the technologies that can help us to accelerate our growth in this New Retail economy. You will also be given some fundamental insights of the retail industry and strategies to manage your retail business better in order to achieve maximum returns.
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Recognize the impact of digital transformations in this New Retail environment.
- Identify the new platforms that have helped Senheng to thrive in this New Retail environment.
- Understand the challenges in this New Retail environment and create competitive retail strategies to drive the business forward.
- Create your own retail success blueprint for long term business growth.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- Smart Retail Overview
- Business Acumen of New Retail
- Senheng Seamless Business Model
- Sales and Service Excellence and Net Promoter Score
- Touchpoints and Moment of Truth
- Understanding Changing Needs
- Value of CDP and connectivity
- Modernising customer data and infrastructure
- Powering omni-channel initiatives with personalization
- The Retail Environment and Challenges
- Retail Competitive Strategies
- Adapting to Disruptive Technologies in the Retail Industries
- Retail Leadership
- The Components of Retail Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence and Retail Operations
- Key Retail Metrics
- Critical Performance Questions
- What to Measure and When?
- The Critical Components of Retail Performance
- Evaluating Performance Levels
- A Retail Success Blueprint and sustainability