Personal leadership is the ability to take control and master your own life instead of letting time and chance decide your life destiny. With personal leadership, we will have personal traits, such as self-discipline, integrity, kindness, and many more which will then help us to transform from just being effective to achieving greatness in your life. The question is what are some of the additional skills that we need in order to achieve long-term success?
In this training, we will be guiding you on strategies to create your own personal game plan, guide you to adopt a winning mentality, so that you can continue to achieve long-term success in life.
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the personal and organizational drivers for today’s professionals.
- Develop a culture of trust between you and your team members.
- Create your own game plan for extraordinary results in your life.
- Leverage on strategies to increase confidence in the workplace.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- Overview of the 7 Habits
- Habits 1, 2, and 3 for Personal Development
- Habits 4, 5, and 6 for Teamwork and Collaboration
- Habit 7 for Continuous Improvement
- Bridging the Gap Between Effectiveness and Greatness
- The Four Imperatives of Great Leaders
- Trust: The Key to Success
- Discipline and Execution
- Ways to Enhance Professional Image
- Case Study: Senheng’s Management of Discipline
- The Power of Leadership Skills in the Workplace
- Leadership Roles in the Retail Industry
- Leadership Skills - The Key to Uplifting Service
- Personal Mission and Goals for Success
- Engineer Your Life to Achieve Maximum Productivity
- Putting Together a Game Plan
- The Winning Mentality: Do You Have It?
- Conditions for Success
- Create Extraordinary Results in Your Life
- Distractions that Kill Workplace Productivity
- The Ultimate Guide to Increase Productivity at Work
- Achieve More in Lesser Time
- Adopting a Growth Mindset for Success
- Personal Development Plan
- Strategies to Become More Confident