Senheng has transformed rapidly over the years to become Malaysia’s No. 1 Consumer Electronics Retailer. How did we achieve it? Is it because of hard work? Is it because of a good management system? Is it because we are daring to take risks? There are many different factors that play a role in determining the success of a business. One of the success factors for Senheng is due to its customers. Senheng has a large database of loyal and returning customers. Why do customers like to shop in Senheng? Because we treat each of our customers as lovers and aim to provide them with the best experience every time they shop with us.
In this program, we will be sharing with you some exclusive secrets from Senheng so that you can see and understand what it takes in order for a business to succeed. You will also be learning some top customer service strategies to engage and connect with your customers better to sustain your loyal customer base and drive more sales in business.
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Identify the 3 main identities that enable a business to achieve long-lasting success and differentiate themselves from competitors.
- Understand the impact of digital transformation on cost reduction and its ROI for a business.
- Leverage on storytelling to connect and engage with customers better.
- Adopt strategies to provide customers a “wow” experience during their purchase journey.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- The Founding Story Of Senheng
- Characteristics Of Senheng That Drives Its Success
- The 3 Major Crisis In Its Early Establishment
- VMB – The Secret Force Behind Lasting Success
- The Business Compass: Mission Identity
- Senheng 6 Culture Pillars
- 4 Main Areas Where Technology Drives Business
- Improving Business ROI With Digital Technologies
- The Seamless Business Model For New Retail Transformation
- Are Your Employees Willing To Fight For You?
- Effective Talent Development Opportunities For A Company
- Senheng’s Unique Franchise Program
- How is Customer’s Shopping Behaviour Changing?
- Senheng’s CRM Programme
- The Science of Value Exchange
- WOW Report Card
- Solving the People Puzzle
- Big 5 Ocean Personality Dimensions
- Communication: Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Tone of Voice vs Voice in Customer Service
- Guide to be an Assertive Communicator
- 8 Steps in Storytelling
- Using Analogy to Relate to Customers
- LAST Strategy to Handle Customer Complaints
- Satisfied Customers vs Loyal Customers
- The Impact of Great Customer Experience Design
- Case Studies: WOW Customer Service