In 2016, Jack Ma has pointed out that e-commerce will become a “traditional” business soon, and that the future of retailers would be to transform into New Retail. What exactly is New Retail? New Retail is the seamless integration of online and offline stores so that we can give customers the convenience to decide where, when and how they want to shop. Transforming into new retail is not an easy process, as it means that we also need to change our management style to suit operations in this New Retail economy.
In this program, we will be giving you some insights on how you can manage your operations better in this New Retail economy by optimizing your resources and minimizing non-value added activities in your business operations through value stream mapping. We will also be giving you insights on how businesses can thrive in this New Retail economy by adopting a Seamless Business Model and focusing on the lovers economy.
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Create your own value stream map to eliminate waste and optimize resources in the organization.
- Leverage on strategies to build and grow your own high performance team through continuous improvement.
- Recognize the impact of digital transformations in this New Retail environment.
- Identify the new platforms that have helped Senheng to thrive in this New Retail environment.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- Overview of Lean Management
- 8 Lean Wastes: How to Optimize Resources
- Waste Management in the Workplace
- What is Value Stream Mapping?
- The Power and Purpose of Value Stream Mapping
- Key Components of a Value Stream Map
- Step-by-Step Guide to Create Your Own Value Stream Map
- Value Stream Mapping: Current State to Future State
- Strategies to Implement Value Stream Mapping in the Workplace
- Managing Change in Your Organization
- Build and Grow High Performing Teams through Continuous Improvement
- Tailoring Management Approach to Different Individuals
- Smart Retail Overview
- Business Acumen of New Retail
- Senheng Seamless Business Model
- Sales and Service Excellence and Net Promoter Score
- Touchpoints and Moment of Truth
- Understanding Changing Needs
- Value of CDP and connectivity
- Modernising customer data and infrastructure
- Powering omni-channel initiatives with personalization