For every company in the world, there is always a story waiting to be told. A spark of an idea, a founder with big dreams, a dedicated and supportive team then drives the company to its success, but this is just the beginning. Successful companies often go through numerous crises and challenges which then makes them emerge stronger and better.
In this program, we would like to share with you the story of Senheng, so that you can see how Senheng has expanded and grown over the years to become Malaysia’s No. 1 consumer electronics retailer. After looking at how our Chairman, Mr. KH Lim transformed Senheng to great heights, we will also be sharing with you some tips based on Stephen Covey 8th habit on how we can develop ourselves further to move from effectiveness to greatness in life and achieve great results.
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Identify the 3 main identities that enable a business to achieve long-lasting success and differentiate themselves from competitors.
- Understand the impact of digital transformation on cost reduction and its ROI for a business.
- Understand the personal and organizational drivers for today’s professionals.
- Develop a culture of trust between you and your customers.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- The Founding Story Of Senheng
- Characteristics Of Senheng That Drives Its Success
- The 3 Major Crisis In Its Early Establishment
- VMB – The Secret Force Behind Lasting Success
- The Business Compass: Mission Identity
- Senheng 6 Culture Pillars
- 4 Main Areas Where Technology Drives Business
- Improving Business ROI With Digital Technologies
- The Seamless Business Model For New Retail Transformation
- Are Your Employees Willing To Fight For You?
- Effective Talent Development Opportunities For A Company
- Senheng’s Unique Franchise Program
- Overview of the 7 Habits
- Habits 1, 2, and 3 for Personal Development
- Habits 4, 5, and 6 for Teamwork and Collaboration
- Habit 7 for Continuous Improvement
- Bridging the Gap Between Effectiveness and Greatness
- The Four Imperatives of Great Leaders
- Trust: The Key to Success
- Discipline and Execution
- Ways to Enhance Professional Image
- Case Study: Senheng’s Management of Discipline
- The Power of Leadership Skills in the Workplace
- Leadership Roles in the Retail Industry
- Leadership Skills - The Key to Uplifting Service