Senheng started its humble beginnings with just half a shop lot at Pandan Jaya in 1989, who then grew to become Malaysia’s No. 1 consumer electronics retailer, seems to impress many other retailers and SMEs in the industry. However, the impression that most people have about Senheng are just on the surface level, which is based on what they can observe on the front, but not many knew and understand the background story, the challenges and crisis, the transformations that Senheng went through in order to bring us to where we are today.
In this program, we will be sharing with you some exclusive secrets from Senheng so that you can see and understand what it takes in order for a business to succeed, how our Chairman, Mr. KH Lim, has led and managed Senheng over the last 30 years which bring Senheng to emerge as a champion today.You will also be guided on some lean management techniques so that you can maximize your resources in the organization to receive higher returns and profits for your business.
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Identify the 3 main identities that enable a business to achieve long-lasting success and differentiate themselves from competitors.
- Understand the impact of digital transformation on cost reduction and its ROI for a business.
- Create your own value stream map to eliminate waste and optimize resources in the organization.
- Leverage on strategies to build and grow your own high performance team through continuous improvement.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- The Founding Story Of Senheng
- Characteristics Of Senheng That Drives Its Success
- The 3 Major Crisis In Its Early Establishment
- VMB – The Secret Force Behind Lasting Success
- The Business Compass: Mission Identity
- Senheng 6 Culture Pillars
- 4 Main Areas Where Technology Drives Business
- Improving Business ROI With Digital Technologies
- The Seamless Business Model For New Retail Transformation
- Are Your Employees Willing To Fight For You?
- Effective Talent Development Opportunities For A Company
- Senheng’s Unique Franchise Program
- Overview of Lean Management
- 8 Lean Wastes: How to Optimize Resources
- Waste Management in the Workplace
- What is Value Stream Mapping?
- The Power and Purpose of Value Stream Mapping
- Key Components of a Value Stream Map
- Step-by-Step Guide to Create Your Own Value Stream Map
- Value Stream Mapping: Current State to Future State
- Strategies to Implement Value Stream Mapping in the Workplace
- Managing Change in Your Organization
- Build and Grow High Performing Teams through Continuous Improvement
- Tailoring Management Approach to Different Individuals