Welcome to the big family of Senheng! We are so excited to have you on board with us. I believe that you are equally excited but at the same time a little nervous as you are still trying to navigate your way at work and adapt to this vibrant culture over here. Fret not, we heard your worries, and that is why we have customized a special program just for you. This program will be like your compass, providing you with some essentials that you need to know, giving you the head start so that you can start on the right track and continue exploring the possibilities out there throughout your journey with Senheng.
In this Trainee Program 1.0, we will be giving you an overview of the background and culture of Senheng, and walk you through the 6 transformations that Senheng has gone through over the years. We will also brief you on your roles and responsibilities as a Trainee Partner, give you some small insights on the products that you will be required to sell, offer you some basic selling skill tips and also brief you on our loyalty program, so that you can immediately hit the ground running.
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Have a clearer understanding of their roles and responsibilities as a Trainee Partner.
- Demonstrate selling skills and product knowledge to customers effectively.
- Leverage on storytelling to connect and engage with customers better.
- Adopt strategies to provide customers a “wow” experience during their purchase journey.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- Senheng’s Company Profile
- Senheng’s Culture and Values
- The 6 Transformations
- Senheng Work Policies
- Senheng Standards of Customer Service
- Showroom Upkeep Duties
- Introduction to the Tamnpin Concept
- Small Home Appliances
- 3 Factors of Sales Power
- Serve Customers Using G.U.E.S.T
- Core Values of PlusOne Loyalty Program
- PlusOne Membership Comparison Chart
- Replacement Warranty
- How is Customer’s Shopping Behaviour Changing?
- Senheng’s CRM Programme
- The Science of Value Exchange
- WOW Report Card
- Solving the People Puzzle
- Big 5 Ocean Personality Dimensions
- Communication: Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Tone of Voice vs Voice in Customer Service
- Guide to be an Assertive Communicator
- 8 Steps in Storytelling
- Using Analogy to Relate to Customers
- LAST Strategy to Handle Customer Complaints
- Satisfied Customers vs Loyal Customers
- The Impact of Great Customer Experience Design
- Case Studies: WOW Customer Service