believe that you are equally excited but at the same time a little nervous as you are still trying to navigate your way at work and adapt to this vibrant culture over here. Fret not, we heard your worries, and that is why we have customized a special program just for you. This program will be like your compass, providing you with some essentials that you need to know, giving you the head start so that you can start on the right track and continue exploring the possibilities out there throughout your journey with Senheng.
In this Trainee Program 1.0, we will be giving you an overview of the background and culture of Senheng, and walk you through the 6 transformations that Senheng has went through over the years. We will also brief you on your roles and responsibilities as a Trainee Partner, and guide you through some of the personal skills that you need in order to be more confident in doing sales so that you will have a successful and rewarding career ahead.
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Have a clearer understanding of their roles and responsibilities as a Trainee Partner.
- Demonstrate selling skills and product knowledge to customers effectively.
- Explore professional quality proposals and presentations that are able to capture customer’s attention.
- Manage and track our own progress to achieve our desired goals faster.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- Senheng’s Company Profile
- Senheng’s Culture and Values
- The 6 Transformations
- Senheng Work Policies
- Senheng Standards of Customer Service
- Showroom Upkeep Duties
- Introduction to the Tamnpin Concept
- Small Home Appliances
- 3 Factors of Sales Power
- Serve Customers Using G.U.E.S.T
- Core Values of PlusOne Loyalty Program
- PlusOne Membership Comparison Chart
- Replacement Warranty
Defining the Team’s Missions
Personal Qualities of a Good Team Player
Top Secrets to Begin a Successful and Rewarding Career in Sales
Formulating Action Plans to Drive Success
Different Methods of Selling in Today’s World
Boost Confidence by Adopting the Right Sales Approach
Building a Solid Sales Process
Optimal Mindset for Sales Success
Putting First Things First
Creating a Personal Plan that Fits Your Personality and Style
Common Blunders in Sales Presentation
Give a Winning Sales Presentation
Role Play: How Do You Sell It?
Asking Open-Ended Questions in Sales
Happy Customers to Fuel Business Growth
Managing Customer from Consumers to Advocates