PAIN POINTS IN BUSINESS
Do you often wonder how can you bring your offline and online stores to the next level? Do you want to get more traffic and sales for your business?
WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING IN THIS PROGRAM
In this New Retail 2.0 program, we will be guiding you through the fundamentals of moving your business into New Retail and providing you insights towards the needs of having a seamless business model. You will also master strategies on how to increase traffic for your business, build stronger connection with your customers by focusing on building your brand personality and through co-creation, so that you can have an army of loyal customers for your business.
Jack Ma once said that “e-commerce will become a traditional business”. Just having an online store is not enough for business to survive and thrive in this competitive retail industry. We need to do more than that, we need to move into New Retail, whereby our online and offline stores are integrated seamlessly. Only through transforming our business into New Retail, then we are able to provide a seamless shopping experience for our customers, whereby customers can choose where they want to shop, how they want to shop, and when they want to shop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- HOD / Managers
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to;
- Understand the 9 elements of a seamless business model to transform your business into New Retail.
- Leverage on proven strategies to drive more traffic and purchase intent for your business.
- Create a strong and personalized branding for your company to gain customers loyalty and trust.
- Utilize co-creation with your customers to achieve awesome results and drive your business to greater heights.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- The Need for Businesses to Move into New Retail
- Senheng Seamless Business Model
- Case Studies: How Senheng Drive Traffic and Purchase Intent through Campaign Strategy
- Elements of a Retail Business
- Strategies to Drive More Traffic for Your Business
- Uncover the Power of 11.11
- Using CDP to Provide Seamless Customer Experience
- The Need for Co-Creation with Customers in Business
- Create a Strong Branding for Your Business to Stand Out in the Competitive Retail Industry
- Brand Personality Framework
- How to Achieve Consistency in Branding