Gain key knowledge relating to the concepts and types of retailing businesses within the retail industry. Be able to apply retail models, tools and principles to ensure effective retail operations and manage products.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Acquire key knowledge relating to the retailing industry, operational activities, concepts and types of retailing businesses in the retailing industry, key concepts and principles relating to product management.
- Acquire the ability to use the required models, tools and practices to ensure effective Retailing Operations and Retail Management.
- Acquire the knowledge and ability to apply various techniques and tools used conceptualizing, commercialization and launching of new product including managing product life cycle.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- The retail industry
- Retail organizations
- Economics of retailing
- The retailing environments
- Consumer buying behaviour
- Store location
- Product decisions
- Stock management
- Personal selling