PAIN POINTS IN BUSINESS
Do you find it difficult to ask your customers the right questions and convince them to make a purchase from you? Do you find it difficult to build a good and long-lasting relationship with your customers? Are you facing trouble hitting your sales KPI? If your answer is yes, then you have come to the right place.
WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING IN THIS PROGRAM
This Sales Skills 2.0 program is designed to provide you with the right skills and strategies to understand your customers and excel throughout the sales process. You will learn techniques on how to approach customers, persuade and convince customers, and handle objections the right way so that you will be able to close more sales and achieve your KPI.
Why do we need to improve on our sales skills? The reason is because customers have changed over time. The reason they buy, the way they shop, the type of experience or value that they are looking for are different. We can no longer compare our customers now to the customers 5 – 10 years back then. Nowadays, even if you know your product inside out, you have mastered the best techniques in the world, you still won’t be able to be an effective sales person until you are able to consider the customer experience throughout. Only when you truly understand your customers and are able to engage with them in a 2 way communication, then you are able to build a long term relationship with them and make an impact in their buying decisions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Product Promoters
- Store Sales Person
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- To leverage social media strategies in New Retail Selling
- To master the key to answer anything customers asked
- To practice top power words in sales to increase buy in
- To discover the right follow up mindset and techniques
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- Challenges With Traditional Retail Sales
- Approach Hacks
- The Key To Answer Any Customers’ Questions
- 6 Powerful Closing Methods
- Practice Your Sales Mojo Words
- Sales Motivation
- Challenges With Sales Follow Up
- The Right Mindset & Techniques To Follow Up
- Follow Up Template For Customers’ Tracking
- Senheng Case Studies