Gain key knowledge relating to the concepts and types of retailing businesses within the retail industry. Be able to apply retail models, tools and principles to ensure effective retail operations and manage products.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Examine key knowledge relating to the concepts and types of retailing businesses in the retailing industry.
- Use the required models, tools and principles to ensure effective Retailing Management.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- What is Retail Management?
- The Benefits of Retailing
- The Retail Selling Process
- Components of Retailing Concept
- Steps of Retail Strategy Planning
- What is franchising?
- What is merchandising?
- What is Visual Merchandising?
- The Importance of Location in Retailing
- Types of Retail Location
- What is a Private Label?
- Process of Creation of Private Label
- Tips for Success in Retailing