PAIN POINTS IN BUSINESS
Do you find it difficult to ask your customers the right questions and convince them to make a purchase from you? Do you find it difficult to build a good and long-lasting relationship with your customers? Are you facing trouble hitting your sales KPI? If your answer is yes, then you have come to the right place.
WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING IN THIS PROGRAM
This Sales Skills 2.0 program is designed to provide you with the right skills and strategies to understand your customers and excel throughout the sales process. You will learn techniques on how to approach customers, persuade and convince customers, and handle objections the right way so that you will be able to close more sales and achieve your KPI.
Why do we need to improve on our sales skills? The reason is because customers have changed over time. The reason they buy, the way they shop, the type of experience or value that they are looking for are different. We can no longer compare our customers now to the customers 5 – 10 years back then. Nowadays, even if you know your product inside out, you have mastered the best techniques in the world, you still won’t be able to be an effective sales person until you are able to consider the customer experience throughout. Only when you truly understand your customers and are able to engage with them in a 2 way communication, then you are able to build a long term relationship with them and make an impact in their buying decisions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Salesperson, Frontliners, Trainees, Outlet Manager and above, Retail Marketing Executive & Area Manager
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- State the success formula for super salesmanship.
- Use insight selling to achieve increased sales conversion.
- Connect with customers, overcome objections, and close sales confidently.
- Recognize the right sales style to handle different types of customers.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- Uncovering the Qualities and Key Activities of Super Salesmanship
- The Hidden Factors that are Holding Your Sales Team Back
- Identifying Your Mission and Purpose at Work
- Mental Preparation of a Super Salesperson
- Breaking Customers’ Status Quo
- Insight Selling – The New Solution Selling
- Crucial Sales Talk and Sales Skills for Success
- Identify The Right Timing to Approach Customers
- Patterns of Customer who Buys vs Taking a Look
- Sales Styles for Different Types of Customer
- Selling the Right Product to the Right Customer
- Sales Talk to Influence Customers Decision
- Moments of Truth
- Powerful Sales Questions to Ask Your Prospects
- Handling Objections and Closing the Sales
- Tips to Improve Your Post Sale Customer Experience