PAIN POINTS IN BUSINESS
Feeling stagnant at work but not sure how to move forward? Then you need to start focusing on developing and preparing yourself to take on greater challenge. But the question is do you know what are the skills that you should work on to give yourself a better edge compared to your peers?
WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING IN THIS PROGRAM
In this program, you will be guided on how to do a personal SWOT analysis, master the art of responsiveness and develop skills in order to become a 360 ° team player. These skills will definitely help you to manage the outcomes of your life and stay ahead of the competition.
Whether you are someone who works behind a computer screen or someone who is in the field managing delivery of customer’s packages and small shipments, understanding how to support the organization’s work processes is not enough for employees’ to stay relevant and keep up in today’s fast-paced corporate world. Only through understanding your professional needs and doing self-exploration that you will be able to meet your career aspirations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Logistics Assistants and Office Assistants
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Identify their strengths and weaknesses through conducting a personal SWOT analysis.
- Recognize that each of us have unconscious bias and learn how to eliminate it in order to become more objective.
- Identify the role and impact of their work in the company’s value chain.
- Leverage on social intelligence to get ahead at work.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- Top Skills Needed to Build a Strong Personality
- Discover Your Top 5 Strengths
- Personal SWOT Analysis
- Recognize and Overcome Your Unconscious Bias
- Turning Your SWOT Analysis into Actionable Strategies
- Why Customer Service is Everyone’s Job?
- How VOC Materialize to Product and Services?
- Identify Your Role and its Impact to the Value Chain
- Understand What Your Customers Value
- The Power of Personal Accountability
- How Responsive Are You?
- Tapping into Social Intelligence for Enhanced Success
- Be a 360° Team Player through a Basketball Game Walkthrough
- The 7 Day Challenge for You