PAIN POINTS IN BUSINESS
Have you ever felt that your day is like a “whirlwind”? There are just so many things that you need to do, everything feels all over the place, and you wished that you have more time to complete your task. If your answer is yes, you are feeling overwhelmed, here is a good news for you. We actually have the ability to control our time by speeding up or slowing down time.
WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING IN THIS PROGRAM
In this program, we will be guiding you on how to change your perception of time to speed up or slow down time, and create a mental schedule by using some NLP techniques, which will then give you more control at work and help you to achieve maximum effectiveness.
Our perception of time does not always match the speed of the clock. All of us have experienced scenarios where the same duration of time can feel longer or shorter depending on what we are doing. If we only have 20 minutes to chat with a close friend of ours, we feel as though time flies. Just a blink of an eye and 20 minutes has passed. But if we are waiting 20 minutes for a bus to arrive, time feels longer and slower. If you are feeling curious about the concept of time, join us in this course to explore the reason behind this and control your time better.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Operation Assistants/Executives
- Product Promoters
- Store Sales Persons
- Store Supervisors/Managers
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Recognize and celebrate the contributions of frontline staffs.
- Understand our own personal concept of time.
- Feel more in control and organized by having a structured mental schedule.
- Utilize the right strategies to master time and achieve maximum effectiveness.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- Who Are Frontline Staffs?
- Celebrating Frontline Staffs
- Are You Going Through A Time Crisis?
- The Need for Speed In Today’s World
- Why Does Time Seem To Go Fast Or Slow In Different Situations?
- The Importance Of Our Biological Clock
- Dopamine And Our Internal Time Clock
- Secrets of Psychological Time
- In-Time vs Through-Time People
- Trade Timelines Using Active Imagination
- Create A Structured Mental Schedule With Timeline
- Outcomes Of Using Timeline To Coordinate Tasks
- 4 Quadrants of Attention Management For Productivity
- Strategies To Improve Attention
- Maximize Your Energy Level By Knowing Your Peak Time
- The Pomodoro Technique