In this program, we will be guiding you through the 8th habit of Stephen Covey so that you can transform from effectiveness to greatness. The program will be filled with lots of activities, discussions and role play to ensure that you are able to master all the skills and techniques by the end of the training session.
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the personal and organizational drivers for today’s professionals.
- Develop a culture of trust between you and your customers.
- Leverage on storytelling to connect and engage with customers better.
- Adopt strategies to provide customers a “wow” experience during their purchase journey.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- Overview of the 7 Habits
- Habits 1, 2, and 3 for Personal Development
- Habits 4, 5, and 6 for Teamwork and Collaboration
- Habit 7 for Continuous Improvement
- Bridging the Gap Between Effectiveness and Greatness
- The Four Imperatives of Great Leaders
- Trust: The Key to Success
- Discipline and Execution
- Ways to Enhance Professional Image
- Case Study: Senheng’s Management of Discipline
- The Power of Leadership Skills in the Workplace
- Leadership Roles in the Retail Industry
- Leadership Skills - The Key to Uplifting Service