We always dream of owning a business and being our own boss. Now we have the opportunity, but the question is are we making the most out of our opportunity to achieve the maximum results?
Everyone wants to own a business because it seems fun, looks fun, sounds fun, but managing a business is not an easy task. There are many important elements in a business that we need to consider, such as how to manage your operations, inventory, sales and promotions, customer satisfaction, employees and many more. Ineffective management in any one of these areas will lead to negative consequences to our business.
In this 4 hours training, we will be looking at the key success factors of franchise management, apply strategies to harness the “Qi” that are flowing through different levels in an organization, master the STAR interview technique to hire a winning team, and leverage on effective shop front management together with sales and promotions to achieve higher gross profit. Remember that doing business is like being in a battle field, and you are the general that plays an important role in strategizing and driving your team to success, so start thinking like a general today.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the benefits of franchisee entrepreneurship vs starting a new business.
- Recognize and harness the “Qi” that flows through the 4 different levels in an organization.
- Utilize the right strategies to increase store power and drive more traffic.
- Leverage on sales and promotions to increase customer’s RFM.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- The Beginning of Senheng Franchise Program
- Basic Ingredients of a Successful Franchise Model
- Starting a New Business vs Franchising
- Drivers of Growth within Your “Circumstances”
- 4 Levels of “Qi” in a Business
- Case Studies: Successful Franchise Business
- Hiring Tips to Own a Winning Team
- Quick Guide to Manage Staff Discipline
- Elements of Senheng Store Operation
- Drive Customers Traffic with Product Freshness
- The 3 Types of Store Display
- Members Day Corner
- The Equation of Shop Sales
- 3F Sale Concept to Increase Sales
- Strategies to Sustain Customer Base
- Improve Gross Margin and Be More Profitable