Being in the retail industry, it means that we have to always put our best selves in front of our customers regardless of how we are feeling for that day in order to give our customers the best customer experience. One thing we have to remember is that unlike plants who can’t move, we as humans get to choose our next action. We can control how we want to react to any situation that we face. The question is how are we going to present our best self in front of our customers and give them the best experience ever?
In this 2 days program, we will be guiding you through the 8th habit of Stephen Covey so that you can transform from effectiveness to greatness and also bring your customer service to a whole new level by guiding you through the essentials that you need in order to connect and engage with your customers better. The program will be filled with lots of activities, discussions and role play to ensure that you are able to master all the skills and techniques by the end of the training session.
By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Understand the personal and organizational drivers for today’s professionals.
- Develop a culture of trust between you and your customers.
- Leverage on storytelling to connect and engage with customers better.
- Adopt strategies to provide customers a “wow” experience during their purchase journey.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- Overview of the 7 Habits
- Habits 1, 2, and 3 for Personal Development
- Habits 4, 5, and 6 for Teamwork and Collaboration
- Habit 7 for Continuous Improvement
- Bridging the Gap Between Effectiveness and Greatness
- The Four Imperatives of Great Leaders
- Trust: The Key to Success
- Discipline and Execution
- Ways to Enhance Professional Image
- Case Study: Senheng’s Management of Discipline
- The Power of Leadership Skills in the Workplace
- Leadership Roles in the Retail Industry
- Leadership Skills - The Key to Uplifting Service
- How is Customer’s Shopping Behaviour Changing?
- Senheng’s CRM Programme
- The Science of Value Exchange
- WOW Report Card
- Solving the People Puzzle
- Big 5 Ocean Personality Dimensions
- Communication: Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Tone of Voice vs Voice in Customer Service
- Guide to be an Assertive Communicator
- 8 Steps in Storytelling
- Using Analogy to Relate to Customers
- LAST Strategy to Handle Customer Complaints
- Satisfied Customers vs Loyal Customers
- The Impact of Great Customer Experience Design
- Case Studies: WOW Customer Service