Pain points in business
Do you encounter mishap or hazards at work? If so, how frequent does it happen? Does one small problem lead to another when left unattended? Or, is your organization doing enough to develop a culture that focuses on workplace safety? If you can relate to these questions, you have found the exact place to solve all your concerns.
What you will be learning in this program
Health and Safety program is specifically designed to help employees to effectively reduce workplace risks by learning the basic and essential knowledge in this field. In this program, you will be introduced to the importance of safety and health as well as understanding types of hazards and identifying risks at the workplace. Other than that, you will get to learn the behavioral and warehouse safety guidelines at work.
Every workplace has hazards, and they can cause significant damage to an organization's assets and personnel. To secure corporate safety and prevent workplace hazards, it is critical for all organizations to comprehend the standard of safety and health. Workplace hazards can occur in any organization; therefore, it is critical to grasp the correct standards in order to reduce workplace hazards, prevent company loss, employee injuries, and fatalities
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to;
- Understand the importance of safety and health at work.
- Identify hazards and risks at work accordingly.
- Classify the do’s and don’ts in the warehouse according to the safety guideline.
- Operate the forklift according to the proper behavioral guideline.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN: DAILY SCHEDULE
- Aligning Company’s Mission With Workplace Safety
- Why Is Safety And Health Important?
- Safe Workplace Leads To Happy Employees
- Definition Of Hazard
- Types Of Hazard
- Factors That Lead To Workplace Hazard
- Causes Of Hazard
- Hazard Symbols And Their Meaning
- Manual Lifting Of Items
- Proper Usage Of Forklift
- Where Is Your ‘Emergency Exit’?
- Locating Emergency Tools
- Do’s And Don’ts In The Warehouse